This week I am wondering about why we distract ourselves from the reality of life; our life in particular.
We stay over busy.
We numb out.
We binge watch TV.
We are hooked in by social media.
I am curious about what you think are the reasons why humans distract themselves so much from life. Please join me in this conversation. I really do like reading your responses to these dialogue questions each week.
* Could it be we are not living the “American Dream”?
* Are we depressed by other people’s social media updates?
* Are we just not where we thought we would be by this stage of our lives?
* Is it a cultural thing in our country to stay busy at break neck speed with an abundance of activities?
* Is it something else?…………….. Is it a combination?
Until Next time~